Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekly Winners

Here we are again, kudos to trailblazer Sarcastic Mom, another WW edition.



Only this time I'm cheating a little - the Man bought a new camera when he was in the US recently and just finished a quickie course on how to use it. So he's been acting like a bit of a tourist the last little while, you know, taking pictures of inventory at the Umbra store downtown and what have you. Well, he's not Asian, but I am, so I can make "annoying tourist photography" jokes at his expense. At any rate, he will be my guest WW for a couple of these shots.

It's the Thomas the Potato Sack races!



Mmmmmm, brownies...




Who needs toys when we've got packaging?

And from the Hubs we have the following offerings:


Icicles, icicles...

Through the looking glass...

Where'd the vino go?

Chains..

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love these shots! The brownie pics - are they for real?! hahahaha Very nice. Come by mine when you have a chance - I finally got them up!

Family Adventure said...

Very creative shots...I'm impressed. But the brownie shot won me over, too :)

Heidi

secret agent mama said...

I just love them all! Hey, where did all the vino go? Don't look at me! :)

Badness Jones said...

I love the brownie shot!

And on your last post - that is a super little boy you have there. I love watching the tender sides of my children. Sometimes when the baby is crying and I don't get there fast enough, the girlie will go over and pat his back, and say "it's okay Bad, don't cry baby..." Melts my heart. Everytime.

Rima said...

Very impressive. I still don't know how to take a picture so the background is blurry, and I'd really like to find out how.

Kami said...

Those are great shots... love the brownie one and the wine one.

*looks around guiltily to see if anyone notices*

Kellan said...

Hmmmm - brownies!!! Great pictures Karen! Hope you had a good weekend - see you soon. Kellan

Beth said...

These are great pictures and I like the brownie shots....they are making me hungry!

Amanda said...

gorgeous photos! We love Thomas the Train in our house too! haha.

C said...

Sooooooooooooo cute!!! Lovely photos, Karen! They're wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I also love your new header! I think I've told you that you were the one who got me hooked on Pomtinis, right!? I'm hooked!!!

familymclean said...

Oooo, great photos!! Those boxes look fun, I think a box play day just might have to happen around our place soon, fun!

Judith Shakespeare said...

She is absolutely beautiful... I love the "Where'd the vino go?" shot.

(First visit here... but will definitely be back for more!)

Happy Campers said...

Oh the brownie-batter face picture is beyond adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin