- Pantyhose and velcro on the 4 year old's shoes do not get along;
- Neither do bunions and stilettos (when did the bunions happen, I do not know);
- When running out of things to discuss with people you first meet, poop and diaper changing can still come to the rescue;
- Having a supportive partner who takes the day off to play Mr. Mom on your first day back to work makes all the difference in the world; especially when one of the kids gets an upset stomach at school;
- Don't think you're out of the woods just because she's been in daycare for over a week: "I don't want to go to daycare" wimpers from her as she boarded the bus; and tears from me on the drive to the office - not the first and not the last.
I'm running my first meeting tomorrow. Any good icebreakers?