Wednesday, November 04, 2009

This is it

This, this is a movie that I would love to see...

Cast Reunite To Sign Michael Jackson's "This Is It" Tribute Wall

But chances are, as any parents of young children, I won't be able to see it until it comes out on DVD.

I think I could get the boy to come see it with me, no problem. He's actually become a huge MJ fan since he's heard some of the songs. The boy even scrounged through my closet and suggested that the class jack-o-lantern be carved in the likeness of MJ. Yes, I have a hat like MJ's - I never said I wasn't a packrat. But the girl, I don't think she'd sit through the whole movie.

As consolation, I brought home the commemorative CD that was released with the movie. When you listen to the music in the compilation, it really hits home how brilliant he was, an amazing entertainer and showman who was about to unveil an unforgettable show. The more the shame of his tragic death.

So for now at least I have my morning commute to work, as I drive through the suburban streets to the commercial parks, the music energizes me and gives me strength for the upcoming day ... the strength to be startin' somethin'. Ooooh!



(And tomorrow, my friends, my story around Billie Jean and life lessons.)

5 comments:

As Cape Cod Turns said...

It is a great movie that truly showcases his talent! Don't just rent it when it comes out, buy it!!!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

Happy NaBloPoMo-ing! I'll be sure to check out your NaBlo posts! xo

BusyMamma said...

i am hoping to see This Is It as well. Hubby won't see it so maybe we should plan an girls night out at the movies?!?!

Unknown said...

I going to see it this weekend with my Mom!! I'm so excited.

Miss said...

My son LOVES MJ. I'm wondering if he would want to see this... hmmm. I'm going to ask him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin