Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly Winners - Blondes, bikes and boots


Well, I'm back...and it was a great trip. What a lovely city. You can tell even with my less than amateur capabilities with my point and click. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


(TS-when are you coming to Canada?)



(Santa on a shopping break)








Casual, friendly people all dressed in the coolest hats, scarves and boots, glorious boots. Making their fashionable way about town on their ubiquitous bicycles.

Yes, customs officer, I did go for business.

But there's always, always time for shopping, and boots were indeed part of the purchase.

For more photo fun, check the home of Weekly Winners, chez Lotus.

9 comments:

Tara R. said...

These are great city shots, could be on a postcard.

I love the Santa snap. You should use that on your holiday cards.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Wow! I am guessing you were somewhere in Europe, gorgeous!

Glad you got some boots! Do show us!

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

The Santa shot is hilarious! But the city shots are amazing. Great job with just a point and shoot! Looks like you had fun!

Denise said...

Happy Travels!!!! Looks like a wonderful visit. GREAT shots!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, what fun! Great pics!!! LOVE 'em!!!

Knatolee said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Maureen said...

Where did you go???

Love the Santa pic too... and yes, I do wish Top Shop was up here as well.

Great shots!

Mrs4444 said...

What are you talking about? These are great shots! Glad you enjoyed a little fun on your trip :)

Happy Belated Thanksgiving :)

J said...

Where did you go? Looks like Amsterdam to me, but that's probably because that's one of only three European cities I've been to. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin