Friday, November 27, 2015

The final stretch ... Fashion Friday

Here we are almost at the end of NaBloPoMo-ing, and thank goodness! I compare these posts with all the longer-winded entries from the early days, when I would write about good stuff- or at least better about mundane stuff.  It is after all mostly mundane.

This past week I was happy to be able to go to my usual warehouse sale (that I attend every year, twice a year- the agency represents Free People-and Autumn Cashmere as examples. I thought I would rock the sale in honour of my 50th.  I won't get into my actual purchases but what got me was that I received compliments from two of the sales staff admiring my boots and my bag. What??

Boots from Clark's in the UK (yes, they are so much nicer in Europe versus Clark's Canada where they are pretty much fugly orthopedic shoes). ...and the bag, why it's fringe-y Michael Kors which apparently is very Marc Jacobs.

So maybe I've still got a modicum of 'it'.  Whew.



1 comment:

J said...

Cute boots! I have a pair of pretty cute Clarke's too, though most of their stuff is more blah.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin