Thursday, March 16, 2006

OK.. gross .. let' catch up with the kids!

... so the kids are having a great time in the bath, splashing,
laughing, hahaha, chortle, chortle ... then G turns red, leans
forward and L says:
" Is G having a POO?" so Mommy leans her forward a bit more and
checks down there with her HAND and EEEEEEUUUUUUHH!

Out with the kids, out with the toys, fun logging expedition for Mommy
ensues.

Kids finished the bath in parents' tub.

I think I should leave bath duties to Dad.

Who happens to be away again! G is now a busy, busy 14.5 month old toddler, who likes to climb and beat up on almost 6 year old Liam. I keep telling L to keep his face out of her way. He seems to like the abuse.

Settling in to the SAHM thing quite easily now. Regular playdates are de rigeur. The politics of playdates are the big issue now. How do you keep track of who you've had back, who you've got to invite, how to avoid the kids who aren't sweethearts but whose parents are?

I'm going to try to keep this daily blog up as my pseudo journal. I'm hoping I'll be able to look back and say - this is what I was doing when....

Read about a 41 year old woman who remembers everything to the day - her life keeps running like an ongoing movie. Don't know if I'd like that - there are some parts of my life (ie. junior high, early high school) which I would just as soon forget.

Went to the Comrags fashion show with Val on Tuesday. Had dinner at San, cute little Korean place designed by Val's friend. So uber cool, so not me! I couldn't concentrate on the show, the models looked like they could be my daughters, very bored. Kept focusing on the one girl's hair - I need a haircut so badly it's not funny. You know it's bad when your husband notices it needs a cut.

Well, must go, the fabulous miss G is wailing. That was my break!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin