Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Party, party, party

I can't imagine this, but it'll be 2 weekends in a row that we'll be going out as a couple? I might get used to this!

The one thing that I always said to myself was that once we had kids we would make time for ourselves as a couple. Some couples we know are really good at it -- they go out every couple of weeks. We tend to have dry spells of several months at a time, so this is a real treat for us. And we'll be going downtown no less. Trying a restaurant called Starfish. Apparently they have excellent seafood.

It'll be a nice treat before the avalanche of family events in the next couple of weeks. Now I just have to figure out what to wear! My wardrobe now consists primarily of jeans (old navy's 19.99 specials rather than Citizens of Humanity). I've decided to be DD based on previous weekend's experience. Must behave!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin