Thursday, February 01, 2007

My first meme

4 places I have worked:

1. Wireless LAN company
2. Medical Diagnostic Equipment Company
3. Molson Brewery
4. Sanofi-Aventis

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth version)
2. Austin Powers
3. Ghost
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's

4 of my Favorite TV shows

1. Young & the Restless
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Rescue Me
4. The Apprentice

And when I happen to remember:
Any CSI, Law & Order, Without a Trace

4 places I have been on vacation
1. Jamaica
2. Iceland
3. Mexico
4. U.S. (NY, Orlando, San Fran, Vegas)

Love other parts of Europe too - (too many countries on the tour to list)

4 of my favorite foods

1. Sushi
2. Steak
3. Italian
4. Thai

4 things I like to do in my spare time

1. Shop (not for groceries)
2. Read
3. Internet
4. Work out

4 people to tag

Don't know any more

1 comment:

BusyMamma said...

thanks for playing :)
hope to see you at a moms dinner one of these days :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin