It doesn't seem so long ago that you were just a baby. And now here you are, happily married and turning out to be a great father, with a beautiful little baby of your own.
Thirteen reasons I'm so happy I've got a *little* brother:
1. I got to practice mothering at the age of 11 without actually having to give birth.
2. I had a little boy to bring along to all the kids movies I wanted to watch as a teenager.
3. I always had an eager shopping companion, as long as your homework was done (yes, and I've already apologized to your wife for creating a shopping monster).
4. You were always so ready with your hugs and smiles while I was going through my teen/young adult angst - even as a little boy your were so sympathetic.
5. You took the parental pressure off of me as you got older. What a relief.
6. You gave me an excuse to borrow the car as I hustled you from lesson to lesson.
7. You thought my music was cool growing up. And now you keep me younger by keeping me in tune with some cooler music.
8. You never felt like a fifth wheel even when Ian and I took you out on some of our dates.
9. You've been a great little brother to Ian, even though unfortunately (as you put it as a 9 year old), you eventually did grow as tall (or even taller) than he is.
10. You've always made me laugh with your wonderful sense of humour.
11. You fascinate me with your fascination with kitchen gadgetry. You are an amazing cook.
12. You are a wonderful uncle to my kids. And not too bad a son to our parents ;)
13. You make me so proud. To be your sister.
Happy Birthday Baby Bro!!