I was tagged for a meme by my Island pal C, and I thought I would do it as I haven't done one in ages. And I don't think I've done this one before.
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
1) enjoying married life
2) living in our first purchased home in the city
3) trying to get pregnant
4) finishing up my first term of my MBA and killing myself for a country project worth a measly 5% of my mark
5) working in an office that had an actual door
6) shopping (I'm bad)
What are 6 things on my to-do list for today (yesterday - i-net troubles):
1) go to the gym for a much needed Bodyjam class;
2) pick up teachers' gifts
3) figure out what to do for our anniversary this year
4) pick up the boy from a playdate at a friend's house. (edited: they delivered. Great friends!)
5) blog, plurk, twitter, buzz
6) laundry and then order dinner in (hopefully!)
Snacks I enjoy?
1) ice cream
2) potato chips
5) Godiva chocolates
Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
1) retire the husband; from his job, I mean. I think I'd keep him.
2) help out the siblings and parents - cruises for the folks coming out of their ears!
3) set aside for the kids education
4) invest some
5) give to charity (health charities, and probably sponsor some more kids through Plan Canada
6) travel and buy vacation property(ies)
7) oh, and of course SHOP!!!
Places I have lived?
-Toronto area (snooze ...)
How did you name your blog?
I thought I would start a blog, one sunny day while at home breastfeeding the girl (she was about 5 months old) and enjoying being with her and the boy at home. It was meant to be more of an online journal, because I know as I age I WILL forget all the cute and memorable moments unless I capture them somewhere. And at first I told NOBODY about it. When I told my brother he laughed, and said it was meant to be shared. I'm just such a shy-pie. Now I'm a total comment whore.
So that's how "A Day in the Life" started. I added "one glass at a time" after I joined the esteemed Weekend Bloghoppers earlier in the year. Wanted to spice up my blog personality a bit. But I doubt if I've fooled anyone.
Who am I tagging and do I want to know more about ?
So many to tag, so little time ... if you're not meme type people, or you've already done this, please ignore the tag...
1/ Karen at Rocking Pony
2/ Mah-meeee at Raising A & C
3/ Laskigal From the Cheap Seats
4/ Caffeine Court
5/ Zoe's Dad Ed
6/ I'm Being Held Hostage - In the Gutter
And anyone else, if you haven't done this already, please feel free to do it. Or tuck it away for a rainy "what to blog about" day!