Sunday, November 08, 2009

Party

We went to a friend's 40th birthday celebration last night.

It was a great night out. A wonderful dinner, with cocktails, wine, three course meal, and then more drinks - Grey Goose and cranberry anyone? And then the dinner tables cleared and there was dancing.

Dancing? I hadn't gone dancing in forever...at least not with my husband. (There was the matter of that small July partyfest in Chicago.)

The music was pretty bad (an incessant Pitbull beat that underscored every song) but it didn't matter. It was a party.

But I was a bit wrecked this morning. Just a bit.

Oh to be turning 40 again.

3 comments:

louann said...

And despite the bad music, I know you had fun! =)

Kat said...

I want a 40th birthday party like that! How fun! :)

Cid said...

I danced like a maniac on Saturday night as well, my legs and feet are very sore (I refused to take off my heels) and we had a blast. Definately need to do that more often.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin