- I imbibed: four tequila shots; four different brands of beer (including an ale by the name of Kiltlifter); the equivalent of about three bottles of wine; a prickly pear margarita; and two gin and tonics. There was also a lot of water in there, and at least 10 cups of coffee, or I'd be in hospital by now I'm sure;
- I've had pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
- I was subjected to a random body search that lasted about 15 minutes at the airport. (I'm suspicious of the "random" as this has happened to me twice in less than two months now);
- I danced twice to "Low" by Flo Rida and "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black eyed peas;
- I went with the family to a flamenco concert performed by the TSO;
- I went to a 40th birthday party;
- I bought a Barbie fashionista doll at WalMart;
- I went to a 6th birthday party;
- I rearranged two of my dresser drawers.
The week did include the following, however...
So how was your weekend?
(PS: the truths? Can you handle them? They included Iggy Pop, Olivia Chow and Jack Layton. Now THAT would be a party.)
Please visit lovely LOTUS to see other weekly winners...