Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Musical musings

It's been forever, I know. I don't think I can even call myself a blogger anymore. I wish I could. How to catch up when life has a way of catching up with you? The kids are getting older, we're all getting older. Opportunities come a-knockin' and you just gotta go for it. Don't sweat it, there is a plan, so why worry about it... I get the odd sense that Dad is looking out for me(oh to be young and to rave...) ... and if the good stuff happens, relish the moment (a-ha...) ...and this song just because I normally don't really like Pink and only marginally like "Fun" - but together they're magic...

1 comment:

imbeingheldhostage said...

I know the feeling! But as I am jumping around seeing how "everyone" is doing, I'm finding that most of us have become non-bloggers. Hopefully this is the sign of a resurgence?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin