Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother's Day 2005

My first mother's day as the mother of 2. And a beautiful day weather wise it was. It's funny, I felt at times a bit in a daze, that this is someone else's life. I mean, I can honestly say that I dreamed about a life like this when I was little, as most girls do. You know, being out in the sun in the park, with a husband and two little children, and luckily for me, with my parents still healthy and able to be an active part of their grandchildren's lives. This is everything I have wished for and yet I feel a bit at a cross-roads.
Maybe it's because I'm still nursing my 4 month old and dealing with sleep deprivation. Then again, maybe because my life is good, I'm a little scared. I'm being melodramatic and melancholy again - I really must stop all this "thinking" - not so good for me. It's getting late, and I'm tired so I'll pop back in later....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin