Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Short, not so sweet, trivial thought for the day

Okay, is it just me or have I not failed blogging 101 big time?

Have you seen how LONG my recent posts have been? I guess it makes up for how quiet I can be in real life. Well, at least on the surface, the rest of what I'm trying to say is being sent telepathically, like the girl in the original "Witch Mountain" movies. But seriously, for those of you who made it through my mammoth posts, kudos to you.

So the thought for the day is this: I always wondered what a seemingly sweet, classy girl like Sandra Bullock would see in Jesse James, descendant of the infamous bad guy; the tattooed, tough, creator of "Monster Garage". I mean, he's rich and successful and all that, and I suppose you should never judge a book by its cover. But still, I never really got it.

That is, until I started watching this season's "Celebrity Apprentice". Props go to him for the best line ever, a line uttered two weeks ago, and so profound that even as I think about it now, I cannot help but suppress a giggle.

"These cupcakes taste like ASS."

He's hilarious.

And I'm so mature.

Any other celebrity "mismatches" you can think of?

(he's also quite bright, if the show is any indication, and there's any "reality" involved at all.)


*****

Maybe I'm too sweet to pimp, but Canadian girls, don't forget to check this out...

9 comments:

Cid said...

All time original celebrity mismatch is, of course, Sonny & Cher. I loved their show.

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I adore Jesse James! When Sandra Bullock married him, I was ecstatic...she knew what he was all about.

That remark had me to stitches too!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Aw, I haven't been watching! I tuned in the other day to see Melissa Rivers all but catfighting with the woman who ended up getting cut. BAH. I watched a bit last season, but can't stomach the Rivers women. What the HELL is going on with their faces?!?

(Sorry, dear, I just can't come up with a celebrity mismatch, though I'm sure there have been PLENTY!)

Miss said...

Too sweet to pimp? Heck no ma! You are just FIERCE enough to!

Momo Fali said...

I think he's great on Celebrity Apprentice! I laughed out loud at the comment and have been repeating it, unnecessarily, ever since.

Tara R. said...

I think Jesse James is HOT. I don't blame Sandra at all! Mismatches - Ashton Kucher and Demi Moore.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I was at dinner once and a girl was telling a story where she said, "expensive wine tastes like ASS".

I still laugh.

Celebrity mismatch: Renee Zelwiger and Kenny Chesney. Of course that didn't last....

Laski said...

My posts have been a little ridiculous as well. I feel ya . . . short and sweet sorta evades me.

That needs to stop.

But you and your awesome level of maturity . . . I love it!

You find humor is the same places I do . . . gutters, under rocks, from B/C/D celebrities . . .

Heidi said...

I think Jesse's HOT!! I think she's just a real cool girl who likes what she sees! I'm totally into eye candies. He probably makes her laugh, and he probably idolizes her.

Besides, she's classy enough for both of them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin